Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why is it??? {my random thoughts}

Why is it, that I get my best ideas for writing when I'm not at home, or when I'm at work??? I mean, seriously?? It's not like I can stop helping a customer and go, "Oh, sorry, just a sec. I just figured out when and where the martians are going to attack." or...."OH OH!!! I figured out who the murderer is! Hold on I need to write this down."
It's not like I don't have any freedom at work, I do keep a notepad next to me to jot down ideas. But, it always seems that the best ideas, or even a writing streak, come at the most inopportune times  O.o

The other night I found myself comfortably lying in bed, drifting off into a dream state, when I had (what I thought was going to be) a writing breakthrough! I jumped out of bed, grabbed the laptop and started writing. I wrote 3 sentences...... Yes, you read right. 3 sentences. And the other morning before work, I wrote 8 words. LOL. I swear, at this rate, I'll have this book completed in about 20 years....

No comments:

Post a Comment